What happens to our waste

I found this article to be very interesting about what happens to our waste once it arrives in the recycling plant.

I did visit the plant in July , so I can verify that it is an accurate account.

95% of all waste can be reused once recycled and the remaining 5% is burnt as fuel. So Ashford sends nothing to landfill nor raw waste abroad

what happens to your recycling